Many bettors, particularly new ones, are asking for ways on how to claim a lotto prize from the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO). It’s very simple and the following information has been provided by PCSO to address basic inquiries.
- First step: Write your name and affix your signature at the back of your winning ticket(s) before claiming your prize. This is very important, so do it now.
- Prize amounting to Php 20.00 up to Php 5,000.00 can be claimed at any authorized lotto outlet or at the PCSO Provincial District Office in your area. Check Google Map for the location.
- Prizes worth more than Php 5,000.00 up to Php 200,000.00 can be claimed at any of the PCSO Provincial District Office or at the PCSO Main Office located at the PICC Secretariat Building, CCP Complex, 1307 Roxas Boulevard in Pasay City.
- The JACKPOT PRIZE should be validated and claimed at the PCSO Main Office at the aforesaid address.
- Bring two valid IDs. and extra documents if ever you have to prove your address or personal identity.
- Prizes can be claimed from Monday to Friday, 8am to 4:30pm.
We hope that you are guided in case you win a prize in the lotto draws. Please share and disseminate this information.